A tradition of live music and delicious menusSunday, December 31, 2017 - Monday, January 1, 2018
New Year's at Old Edwards has become a fun tradition of live music and festive food and beverage experiences-all in a European style resort on the Highlands-Cashiers Plateau of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
Cozied up in sumptuous elegance, spirits will be high during this memorable celebration where we say goodbye to 2017 and usher in the New Year.
Sunday, December 31, 2017
In-house guests of Old Edwards and those dining at Madison's Restaurant will enjoy the following:
- New Year's Eve dinner at Madison's Restaurant, 6 - 9:30 pm, $130* | VIEW MENU (reservations required)
- Pre-dinner complimentary hors d'oeuvres in Hummingbird Lounge, 5:30 - 9:00 pm
- Pre-dinner complimentary hors d'oeuvres at Arts at the Lodge, 5:30 - 9:00 pm
- Live music at Hummingbird Lounge and Art's at the Lodge
- Midnight champagne toast at Hummingbird Lounge
Monday, January 1, 2018
In-house guests of Old Edwards will enjoy the following:
- New Year's Day brunch available in Madison's Restaurant, 9 am - 2 pm | VIEW MENU (not included in rate)
- Complimentary Bloody Mary/mimosa bar at Art's at the Lodge and Hummingbird Lounge, 10 am - Noon
- Live music at Arts at the Lodge, 10 am - 12 noon
- Live music in Hummingbird Lounge, 10 am - 1 pm
To plan your New Year's festivities at Old Edwards call 866-526-8008.
*Plus tax and gratuity.
Old Edwards For the Holidays