Please RememberWhile you may bring more than one guest to the pool at The Club, you may bring ONLY ONE guest to the pools at Old Edwards Inn and Spa. The 200 Main and Half-Mile Farm pools are open to hotel guests only.
Please observe the following guidelines:
· Club Members may bring one guest at a time to enjoy the fitness and spa amenities.
· ALL Club members will be charged $20 per guest, per day for any guest using the fitness center, pools or spa amenities.
· Club member guest visits are limited to 20 visits a year per guest.
· Anyone using the pools, fitness room or spa must have a valid membership card or have paid a guest fee and be accompanied by the club member. NO UNACCOMPANIED GUESTS.
· ALL guests must sign in at the fitness center first - NO EXCEPTIONS.
· Hiking Reservations: Please remember that our "Whiteside Mountain Hike" requires a 12-hour reservation. This helps us to arrange for transportation and prepare for the hike. Our other hikes do not require reservations.