Highlands, NC Local ActivitiesSettled in the mountains of North Carolina, Highlands has a healthy mix of shopping, theatre, hiking and more. Check out some local area attractions in our town!
Movies at Highlands PlayhouseFrom year-round film events to hosting Broadway musicals, Highlands Playhouse is one of the country's oldest professional summer stock theaters and has delighted for generations.
Where: 362 Oak Street, Highlands, NC 28741
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday at 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
- Every Friday & Saturday at 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
- Every Sunday at 1pm & 4pm
Live Music at The Ugly Dog PubWhether you are looking for a night of fun trivia, live music or a place to watch the game, The Ugly Dog Pub has it all.
Where: 294 South 4th Street, Highlands, NC 28741
- Every Tuesday - Trivia
- Every Wednesday - Bluegrass with Nitrograss
- Every Saturday - Live Music