Please RememberWe hope you are enjoying your Old Edwards Fitness Membership. You are welcome to bring a guest with you to enjoy the facilities, however, please observe the following guidelines:
- Fitness Members may bring one guest at a time to enjoy the fitness and spa amenities.
- ALL Fitness members will be charged $20 per guest, per day for any guest using the fitness center, pools or spa amenities.
- Fitness member guest visits are limited to 20 visits a year per guest.
- Anyone using the pools, fitness room or spa must have a valid membership card or have paid a guest fee and be accompanied by the fitness member. NO UNACCOMPANIED GUESTS.
- ALL guests must sign in at the fitness center first, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Hiking Reservations: Please remember that our "Whiteside Mountain Hike" requires a 12- hour advance reservation. This helps us to arrange for transportation and prepare for the hike. None of our other hikes require reservations.
- Your membership entitles you to use the Falls and Hickory Pools, but not the pool at 200 Main or Half-Mile Farm.