Old Edwards Hospitality Group Announces its Newest Real Estate Offering
Two available floor plans will offer the option of one or two levels. Each plan features three bedrooms with private baths, a covered porch, stone fireplaces and a two-car carport. Finishing touches include wood floors, marble and granite surfaces and premium appliances. Each cottage is sited on half an acre among native trees and flora.
Ownership at Cottages on 5th comes with an Old Edwards Club membership, which includes:
- Access to Old Edwards Club, including the golf course, golf shop, clay tennis courts and lessons, kids golf camp, heated swimming pool, workout facilities, lounges, private member dinners, golf tournaments, member golf trips, and The Grill Room restaurant and bar
- Access to amenities at Old Edwards Inn and Spa in Highlands, including two outdoor heated mineral pools, whirlpools, pool cabanas and spa amenities
- Use of Old Edwards fitness center and classes, as well as access to personal trainers
- VIP discounts and signing privileges at all Old Edwards restaurants, retail shops, The Spa and Salon, The Club and overnight lodging
- Preferred reservations at The Spa & Salon and Madison’s Restaurant
For information about Old Edwards’ Cottages on 5th, contact Meadows Mountain Realty at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (828) 526-1717.