Gratitude | Wellness | WorkoutsSunday-Tuesday, September 24-26, 2017
AT OLD EDWARDS INN AND SPA
Immerse yourself in Three Days of Celebration, Restoration and Transformation
with Tammy Stokes, Author and Founder of "West Coast Workout," which Dr. Oz named "The No-Excuses Workout."
All events are open to the Public; no overnight stay is required.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
5:30-7 pm | MEET & GREET WITH TAMMY STOKES | Cocktails and Light Appetizers
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
9-10 am | FIVE PILLARS OF HEALTH | Learn the governing principles of balanced living and how to use them to enhance your life.
10-10:30 am | CAFE EXPRESS ELIXIR BREAK
- DETOX - Nutrient dense blend of organic spinach, celery, cucumber, apple and lemon. Packed with vitamins and minerals.
- BEAUTY- Blend of antioxidant rich teas that hydrate, energize and help you glow. Hibiscus and green teas with vanilla, lemon and a touch of sweetness.
- SKINNY - Cleansing dose of aloe vera, fresh pressed lemon, cayenne and stevia. Hydrating, soothing and delicious.
- OXYGEN - A natural, refreshing electrolyte water enhanced with fresh pressed lime, chlorophyll and mint.
- IMMUNITY - 100% protective, immune boosting vitamins and minerals from fresh pressed juice of carrots and oranges. Hydrating and nourishing.
10:30-11:30 am | NO EXCUSES WORKOUT (Available à la carte for $50 Beginning September 17) |Dr. Oz named this workout, "The No Excuses Workout," while training with Tammy in Atlanta. He loved that it required no equipment, he could do it anywhere and he could get a good workout no matter how little time he had to spare. Experience a total body workout that infuses cardio and body sculpting. This method of training is used in Tammy's West Coast Workout studios to give clients the best overall results for weight maintenance, weight loss and beautiful body design.
12 pm | CAFE WEST EXPRESS SOUP RECIPES
- SPICY CHICKEN - A healing soup, rich in tradition to nourish your body and soul with medicinal and healing ingredients used for centuries.
- LONGEVITY LENTIL - A cleansing soup, rich in calming herbs, nutrient dense, comforting, protein rich, packed with fiber.
- SECRET SLIMMING - A low calorie nutrient dense soup rich in lycopene. A perfect broth based soup to assist weight loss or combat hunger between meals.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26
9-10 am | MANTRA CARDS & GRATITUDE JOURNAL | Learn Tammy's celebrity endorsed method of stress reducing techniques and her favorite ways to turn ordinary days into extraordinary experiences.
10-10:30 am | CAFE EXPRESS ELIXIR BREAK
10:30-11:30 am | HEALTHY STATE OF MIND WORKOUT (Available à la carte for $50 Beginning September 17) | Practice deep breathing in coordination with movement patterns of strength building exercises focused on developing a strong core. This workout uses elements of flexibility, yoga and pilates to strengthen, lengthen and tone.
12 pm | DEPARTURE
MEET TAMMY STOKES
Author and Founder, West Coast Workout & Cafe West Express
Health and wellness is Tammy's number one priority. For 30 years, she has spent her career in the fitness and wellness industry developing solid training techniques, customizing workouts, collaborating with nutrition experts and designing programs for thousands of people. Working for a premier southern California spa, Tammy learned side by side from the spa's famed chefs and trained celebrities as they prepared for movie/TV roles. As the Founder of West Coast Workout, Cafe West Express, and Author of Live Your Healthiest Life, Tammy has worked with some of America's leading medical experts including Dr. Oz and Dr. Mark Hyman.
$150 All-Inclusive Pass
$50 Single à la Carte Workout (Bookable beginning September 17)
Space is limited so reserve your spot now for this amazing women's retreat.
Call 828-526-9887 to Book.
Events will take place in the Trillium Room and on Trillium Terrace located on the second floor of Edwards Hall across from The Spa. Trillium Terrace can also be accessed from the second floor of the Fitness Center.