Oktoberfest at Old Edwards begins with a cup of Hot Apple Cider at the lobbies of Old Edwards, then head down to The Wine Garden, which has been transformed into a Biergarten. Enjoy a steaming mug of Gluhwein, a popular fall and winter beverage in Germany, better known to us in America as mulled wine.
Oktoberfest at Old Edwards includes:
• Bavarian Wines and Beers throughout the resort
• Dinner and Lunch Bavarian Special in The Wine Garden and Madison's
• Live Music in The Wine Garden on Friday and Saturday Afternoons From 4:00 - 7:00 pm
• Live Music in Hummingbird Lounge on Friday and Saturday Evenings From 6:00 pm and Sundays from 8:00 pm
Call 866-526-8008 to book your Oktoberfest getaway.
- Start:October 01, 2017
- End:October 31, 2017
- Event Type: Food & Dining
- Ticket Price:N/A